Friday, May 11, 2007


I adapted this recipe from a bisquick recipe. They turned out pretty good. I was craving biscuits (I think that is what I seem to crave the most) and came across this recipe on line. I don't like strawberries actually... I really don't like any fruit. Sometimes I feel this whole gluten free living would be easier if I liked fruit. But oh well what are you gonna do.


2 1/3 cups Pamela's Baking and Pancake mix
3/4 cup shortening

mix together then add

1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Stir ingredients mix, milk, sugar and butter until soft dough forms. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.


Lynn Barry said...

No about some kind of pudding with it? HUGS...looking forward to the 31st.

Natalie said...

I have Pamela's right now- and this sounds easy and fabulous. I am always looking for something for breakfast! =)