Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lancaster

Tomorrow I am going to Lancaster, Pennsylvania with my husband to take down a part for one of his farm tractors to get fixed. This is over a 5 hour drive from our house and once down there we have about 5 hours to kill while they fix the part before we drive the 5 hours back. I keep laughing that this is not going to be a fun day. I am going to be crampy and bitchy and he will be tired and bitchy (he will have to work until 2 tonight). So this is will be a fun day.



But Lancaster is a beautiful place. The scenery is gorgeous. I was looking for something to do tomorrow that we would both enjoy that wouldn't cost a lot. I came across free factory tours for Herr's Snacks. They have a really nice site with their Gluten Free items listed. So now I am sort of excited to take the long drive down for the day just to be able to take this tour. I'll report back and let you know how the tour was.

No comments: