Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Easiest Peanut Butter Pie


I have been craving something really sweet and delicious. I checked in my handy Gluten Free cupboard and forgot that I had bought a bag of graham crust. I wasn't sure how it was going to taste but it was delicious. All you needed to do was add butter and sugar pack it into your pie plate and chill. It was so easy. The graham was more like a flour then crushed graham crackers but the taste was definately there. And when you have all the delicious filling on top who notices the texture on the bottom.


Mix up your crust as directed on the package and flatten it into your pie dish and chill.

Mix together 3/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup peanut butter. Pour 3/4 of this mixture into your pie crust.

Prepare 2 packages of cook and serve vanilla pudding. Gluten free of course. Pour on top of the Peanut Butter misture and chill

Top with 1 container of cool whip and sprinke the remaining peanut butter mixture on top.

That's it. That's all there is too it. It is so easy and delicious. My husband was upset I was only giving him small pieces at a time. Sometimes you have to remind them that good things come in small packages.

We are going on vacation in August with my mom and dad to Alabama for a week. I am already starting to stress on leaving Simba at home for a week. He has wonderful sitters and I know he will be fine. But the idea of leaving him for a weak is killing me. I mean really how can you leave a face like this?








I also got to see my new nephew last night and hold him. He is so tiny and cute. And his big brother Camdyn is such a proud big brother that can't wait to teach his little brother how to run. I'm sure little Camdyn is going to be teach Tavyn a lot of things through the years. I will have to post some more pictures of him when I have some.

3 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

Talk about a really SWEET blog entry...between the yummy pie and the visit with the nephews and this peek a boo cat pic...SWEET! HUGS

Mike Eberhart said...

Cute cat picture! :)

Thistlemoon said...

What a cute kitty! And that pie looks amazing! Light and fluffy!

Also, Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!